Education Permit

Tracking education, outreach, volunteer work days, etc. can be tough to do! At the HETF we track these activities using an Educational Activity Permit.

Download Educational Activity Permit Application

Permit applications should be submitted to HETF staff @

Education Permits - required for activities within the HETF.

Program or group activities with approved permits can be viewed on the calendar below. Please note that activities seen in the calendar are not generally open to the public. Activities are limited only to individuals identified in the permit unless otherwise noted. Please see the 'Education Permits' link above to see how your program or group can apply for a permit.
Activities within Puu Waawaa are given in green and Laupahoehoe activities are given in red.

HETF acts in partnership with the following organizations:

Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources
Hawaii Division of Forestry and Wildlife
Institute of Pacific Islands Forestry
USDA Forest Service

knockoff rolex